Maximising Dollar Returns for clients is our Primary Objective.
This isn't a cliche. Our revenue as a company is linked to the success of a sale, so we implement strategies that will maximise dollar returns to our clients. Considerations such as time available to promote and manage the sale , the nature and location of the assets, will the sale appeal to overseas or domestic targets etc. all come into the equation when planning a sale.
Maximising returns is based on creating buyer competition, even on scrap and reclaim items, so well planned advertising, direct mail, email and online strategies are designed to attract buyers to Auction events.
The turnaraound from you making a decision to conduct an Auction sale to receiving a cheque is around 4-5 weeks.
Whatever your financial, logistical or time line objectives are, we will have a solution.
J.W.Styles Realisation Options for Vendors
- Onsite Auctions- conducted on your premises where buyers can inspect and participate in a live auction.
- Online Auctions - best used for less complex style assets
- Private Treaty Sales - Negotiated sales
- Bank Guaranteed Outcomes - Risk minimisation
- Complete Plants Purchased for Cash
An overview to planning and conducting an Auction Sale
- Our highly experienced staff sort and layout assets into lots
- O.H & S. machine safety assessments are prepared to ensure buyer awareness
- Onsite management of visitors on viewing & auction days occurs under strict O.H.&S. visitor guidelines realting to security, safety clothing, conduct
- J.W.Styles customises a marketing / advertising plan to promote the sale
- Auction sales Invoicing and funds collection is managed by J.W.Styles
- Buyers are responsible for all removal costs using approved contractors as required
- Funds collected includes a " Buyers Premium" which is our remuneration which means that clients do not pay us directly. Our success is directly linked to maximising your returns.
- At GST Exclusive sales, J.W.Styles collects an additional 10% GST from buyers which is passed to clients
- Funds are deposited into our audited TRUST ACCOUNT
- Client payments normally occur within 10 days after the sale
- J.W.Styles has public liability & professional indemnity Australia wide